Be part of the solution. Join us in ensuring our community members have their basic needs met.
BOLO is run entirely on the generosity of our volunteers, donors and supporters. Think of us when you’re cleaning out your closets or pantry as we are always accepting (and encouraging!) new inventory in both the Food Pantry and Gabriel’s Closet.
We also always have a need for extra hands-- between the Food Pantry, Gabriel’s Closet, Colden Community Farmers Market and BOLO’s special events, there is no shortage of demand for volunteers.
We welcome you to join us in helping us fulfill our mission to provide basic needs for those who need it most. Whether you have a lot or a little time or donations to offer, we are grateful for anything you can commit.
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities:
- Pack a backpack: August 29th help us pack the bags, and September 1st help us hand them out!
- Cherry Picker: We need volunteers to help during Fall Fest! September 28th, 29th, and 30th promoting a sneak peak of the future home of the Cherry Picker!
- Volunteer Fair: Help us recruit additional volunteers at the volunteer fair at the Concord Senior Center on August 1st.
Sign Up For Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- Early AM setting-up tents & tables
- Staffing tables during the Market hours
- Bulletin Board Champion
- General Maintenance and Cleaning
- Help with special events
-Creative writer for press releases and other advertisements, including a biannual newsletter
- Client Assistance
- Every Tuesday starting at 5PM we need handy volunteers to help us with renovations!